Foto: ©Adobestock/M Einero/peopleimages.com
Are you a tech savvy people person who gets a kick out of helping customers achieve maximum value from products? Do you want to join a team of brilliant CSMs in a global cybersecurity company? Then we might just have the role for you!
Outpost24 is looking for a new Customer Success Manager to manage our most strategic clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. In this role, your main objective is to drive true value for customers through cross-functional collaboration to drive customers’ success, alignment with renewals and identifying expansion opportunities.
- A competitive salary package
- A flat organizational structure and lots of autonomy, you are not just a number
- Work with a fun and distributed team across Europe
- A healthy work-life balance, so you can enjoy flexible work hours and a hybrid working environment
- Great in-house development opportunities
- An organizational culture founded on trust, respect, adaptability, and commitment, where your personal and professional development will be emphasized
- A comprehensive set of tools, training, and coaching on the job
- And local benefits depending on where you are located
- Understand customers’ needs, objectives and success metrics setting up a client framework where ROI can be demonstrated
- Onboard customers in using our technology by enabling them through targeted product demos to be experts in using our full product stack (including new products that we will continue to add to our current portfolio)
- Foster client engagement by providing clients with tailored guidance and best practices. Be a thought leader in the industry to truly drive value for customers
- Seek out for growth opportunities and strategize with sales on how to best exploit them
- Identify threats in real time and propose solutions to mitigate churn risk
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our customers, throughout the whole customer lifecycle being able to articulate messaging for both C level and operational/tactical users
- Drive education around product releases towards our customers through review meetings and ensure that new feature requests for customers are considered internally in building future product roadmaps
- Help define and optimize internal processes by identifying gaps and solutions proposals. Adhere to standard practices, taking advantage of the tools available for the team, and keep the CRM updated as critical to be able to manage workload efficiently and to provide the wider business visibility on our key clients
- The role is remote but some face to face customer meetings and travel should be expected
As part of the recruitment process, you must be able to pass a background check to qualify for this position.
Check out the full Job Posting
Don’t fulfil all the criteria? At Outpost24, we’re dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, where attitude, values, and willingness to learn are valued above all. So, if you’re excited about this role but your professional experiences don’t completely align with what we’re looking for, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Specops Software GmbH
Marketing Manager DACH