Account Executive (m/f/d) – Sales & Renewals Germany
We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who is responsible for achieving the territory new business target. You will be responsible for planning and executing the territory strategy in alignment with the overall regional plan. Through very strong end-user touch, the Account Manager will leverage their relationships in order to find and develop end-user opportunities.
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda!
The Barracuda Networks Team is hiring field-based Account Managers covering North Germany and South Germany respectively. We are seeking talented, motivated sales performers who is responsible for achieving the territory new business target. You will be responsible for planning and executing the territory strategy in alignment with the overall regional plan. Through very strong end-user touch, the Account Manager will leverage their relationships in order to find and develop end-user opportunities.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Develop and maintain a strong monthly sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed your monthly/ quarterly sales activities and revenue targets
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined sales territory
- Work with partner sales personnel to extend reach and drive adoption of the Barracuda solutions
- Work with the territory team to establish specific plans and strategies
- Analyze prospects‘ requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Deliver effective sales demonstration and presentations
- Articulate compelling value propositions for Barracuda’s solutions
- Understands and effectively presents/ deliver ROI models
- Own and co-manage responses to RFP’s, RFI
- Communicate customers’ needs and issues to product management
What you bring to the role
- 4-6 years of sales experience selling IT solutions to the mid-market
- Experience working with resellers to co-sell and fulfill through
- Experience in Network Security and/or Storage, a real benefit
- Fluency in German
- Both direct and in-direct sales experience
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle including software demonstrations
- Proven „hunter‘ background with a track record of consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to cut through layers/ barriers and get to the decision maker, and effectively promote Barracuda products and services
- Strong C-level/ board level communications skills
- Proven track record of managing and leveraging relationships within enterprise accounts to open doors to multiple departments
- Willingness to travel across the designated territory as required.
- Independent thinking with good judgment skills and a proven record of problem-solving
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Good business acumen, experience with basic contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools is recommended
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience of working and leveraging IT security project through direct touch in collaboration with a channel partner eco-system
- Evidence of structured solution sales approach
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to also work as part of a team with excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
Barracuda Networks AG